As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Michael goes into his system on how to breed guppies for a profit. this is the system in my fish room as well. If you have guppies Michael’s Fish Room is an awesome channel to subscribe to.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
6 Marimo Moss Ball Variety Pack - 4 Different Sizes of Premium Quality Marimo from Giant 2.25 Inch to Small 1 Inch - World's Easiest Live Aquarium Plant - Sustainably Harvested and All-Natural
- Extremely dense
- Easy to take care of
- No special lighting required
- Can be kept in any freshwater aquarium, or even a vase, jar, terrarium, or fish bowl
- Marimo moss balls are known to live for 200 years or longer
Pisces 17lb Seiryu Rock for Aquascaping, Aquariums, Terrariums, Vivariums
- age_range_description: All Life Stages
- included_components: Approximately 1 x large piece, 2 x medium pieces, 3 - 4 small pieces.
- Rinse before use
COYMOS Natural Slate Stone Slate Rock for Aquariums, Terrarium, Miniature and Fairy Garden, Slate Decor for Reptiles - 3 to 5 inch Rocks (4.4lbs)
- SAFE - These stones are 100% natural slate, non-toxic and harmless, with neutral pH, they are safe for aquariums terrarium and will not deteriorate like the artificial stone. Real slate stone will add natural and realism to your creation.
- AQUARIUM DECORATION - Slate stones easily incorporate into all your small world needs scenes. These stones can be glued together with aquarium safe glue to create caves, cliffs, fountains, and mountains for fish and plants.
- MULTIPLE USES - Ideal for decorating your sidewalks, benches, caverns, steps, arches, benches, mini pools, floor coverings, and more in miniature or fairy gardens, model railways, and fairy waterfall.
- BEAUTIFUL ADDITION FOR BONSAI - Use in home decor in bowls and ground cover for indoor or outdoor plants. Slate rocks from 3 to 5 inches, perfect size to create a miniature of natural and realistic scenery.
- NATURAL STONE - Due to the stones are natural, slight color variations including some white veins or brown colored slate may be mixed in. However, the beautiful variations add natural uniqueness and interest to the stones.